About to finish the night off with my Daily WO… But before that I just gotta say today was awesome! During work, it was as if my route was talking to me. It kept adhering to my needs. A lot of the gates that I usually find inconveniently locked were either unlocked or the residents were there in the yard to open them for me. When it got hot I was forced to walk through sprinklers which was very refreshing rather than inconvenient. Dogs were also super nice to me today. After work I had lunch with a dear friend Elley who treated me to Mediterranean food and we hung out and watched t.v. until dinner. Dinner was just as great as today experiences as we had Italian for dinner at Mangia Mangia in Huntington Beach.
What I did today/will do…
- This weeks workout: I will end today with my WO before reading and heading to bed.
- Side V Crunches X 50
- Single Leg Lifts X 50 Bilateral
- Lunges X 50
- Dips X 50
- Mountain Climbers X 50
- Burpees X 50
- Lunch with Elley Mediterranean
- Caught up on Greys Anatomy and watched some stand up comedy
- Dinner carbo load with Debbie ( Baker - Vegas) runner GOOD LUCK DEB!